MX3 MX3-L Backlit Air Mouse T3 Smart Voice Remote Control 2.4G RF Wireless Keyboard For X96 mini KM9 A95X H96 MAX Android TV Box
NOTE1: This type of air mouse can’t control the satellite channels.
NOTE2: Only 5 keys can be programmed.
NOTE3: This remote may be not compatible with some Smart TV, because third-party USB dongle is blocked.You need to confirm your smart TV can support other remotes except the original remote.
If you use the Voice remote control on android tv box. Please install “google assistant”
When you want to use backlight function, please press the light button to turn on the backlight
1. Android OS
2. Mac OS
IR learning function
There are 5 buttons which could be programmed to your TV remote keys:
1. Power button -Locate the top left corner
2. 4colors buttons-Locate the bottom
Note: Please check if your TV remote supports the NEC protocol for learning.
IR learning operation as the following steps
1. Pointing IR emitters of the TV remote and the air mouse to each other ,
2. Press and hold the TV key on the remote 4-5s until the LED flash slowly,
3. When you see the LED flashing slowly ,press the key on your TV remote to learn,
4. When the remote receiver the IR signal,the LED will be solid.
5. The 5 keys could learn following the step 1-4,
6. Press the TV button to finish the learning process.
1) Transmission and control: 2.4 G RF wireless radio-frequency technique;
2) Sensor: 3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor;
3) The key number:81 keys;
4) Control distance: >5m;
5) Battery Type: AAA*2(not included)
6) Working Power: Less than 10mA in the work condition;
7) Standby Power: Microampere, almost no power, in line with the
European “Energy star” environmental standard;
8) Material: Plastic and silicone;
9) Size: 172*52*19mm;
10) Weight: About 100g.
1 * MX3 air mouse
1 * USB Wireless Receiver
1 * User Manual
Let’s talk about IR learing, on the bottom of this keyboard have 4 IR learning keys. As some customer response to us it not works correctly. Kindly remind that if you have this problem, pls press TV + DEL key to reset the keyboard. And then follow the manual to use IR learning.